Sorry, your browser does not support inline SVG. Menu

Administrative law

Our three-person administrative law team is your contact for all administrative law issues.

The focus is on questions of building law. In matters relating to building regulations, we assist building owners in the implementation of approval procedures. We help with the construction of new buildings or their change of use. In addition to issues relating to building regulations, issues relating to nature conservation law, listed buildings or planning law may also have to be taken into account in the approval procedure. We represent you before authorities and courts. We can also provide you with comprehensive advice and support on planning law issues. We support you in the preparation of development plans. In addition to local authorities, investors who wish to realise a specific project are also our clients. We draft urban development contracts aimed at creating the necessary planning law. In particular, these contracts can include the obligation to realise a project. The cases raised are manifold. We also deal with the problems of urban redevelopment.

In neighbour disputes under building law, we advise and represent neighbours who wish to oppose a building project. We also advise on environmental law issues. In addition to assisting you in immission control and waste management licensing procedures, we also deal with issues relating to nature conservation law. Particularly in the case of construction measures, the requirements of a landscape plan, for example, must be observed.

We advise you on the application for subsidies and the implementation of subsidised measures. In addition to administrative law, the requirements of the funding body in terms of public procurement law must often be observed. We represent you in disputes with funding authorities concerning the repayment of grants.

In matters of civil service law, we advise you on issues such as transfers and assessments as well as promotions and disciplinary proceedings. We represent authorities and civil servants in proceedings before the administrative courts.

We advise and represent you in matters of tax law. We examine notices of contribution levied for road construction and development contributions.