Our specialised lawyers advise and represent you in all matters of trademark law. Their activities include in particular:
- Trademark registration at the German Patent and Trademark Office (DPMA, German trademark), at the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM, European Community trademark with protection in all European countries) and/or at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO, international registration in numerous countries worldwide, including Switzerland, Russia, USA, Australia, Russia).
- Advice on the selection of the right trademark
- Examination of the protectability of trademarks
- Search for potentially conflicting rights of third parties
- Defence of your trade mark (trade mark infringement), warning notice
- Defence against (unjustified) warnings due to trademark infringement
- Trademark licence agreements, trademark purchase agreements
Our lawyers are active for you both in pre-court and in court proceedings, e.g. in the context of a trademark warning or its defence, in preliminary injunction proceedings or in main proceedings.